Grey’s Anatomy - “Somebody That I Used to Know” (10x10)
I don’t know what it says about me or the show or some combination therein, but I really can’t muster up a lot of feelings about Grey’s with Mer and Cristina like they are. I’m still fairly sure they’ll make up before Sandra Oh leaves, but this doesn’t bode well for me and post-Cristina Grey’s. I was pretty ho-hum about this episode until the last segment, which was good (infuriating, but good).
- Lol, Cristina and Alex being bros talking about “human sex toys” and “yayas.” If only it wasn’t because Cristina can’t talk to Mer. Sigh.
- Oh Leah, you idiot. You don’t tell someone that “it’s all gonna be fine” when they bring an injured child into the hospital.
- Haha, Shane offering to “service” Cristina.
- Well shit, this Thanksgiving is snowballing into ‘everyone at Mer’s house except Cristina’. This is disastrous.
- LOL, Richard asking if Stephanie’s patient was trying to set up a “threesome thing.”
- I’m seriously lacking for any amount of sympathy for Arizona at the moment. Or forget sympathy, but just some likability. Sheesh.
- Jackson and April, stop playin. You know you want to be together.
- Geez, Bailey, get it together. God, I’m insensitive. But seriously, what’s up with the OCD? I feel jerked around. Like with Izzie and the far-too-drawn out brain cancer thing. Just tell me what’s up already.
- Haha, Callie’s incredulity at Richard – “wha- you’re jogging now?!”
- Holy shit. So first off, both Mer and Cristina were making the 3D printer emotional and about their friendship, so no cigar there, Ross. Second, where does he get off yelling at an attending (or fellow) like that? Normally I’d love to see Ross having a meaty scene. But that was so not cool. Third, Mer and Cristina are killing me. Just killing me. And fourth, HELL THE FUCK NO with the Cristina-Ross kiss. Never again, okay people?
- Hmmm… Bailey might have gotten me with that last scene with the chair.
- Oh, poor dum-dum Owen who knows nothing.