Pretty Little Liars - “Now You See Me, Now You Don’t” (4x12)
Great mid-season finale! Lots of suspense, and even though there’s probably more questions now than there were before, I’m glad we’re getting somewhere with some reveals/answers.
- Aw, look at Ashley. Going from a judgmental bitch about Caleb to smiling to herself while watching him with Hanna and thanking him for taking care of Hanna.
- Oh sweet Jesus, thank god Ashley is free. Well, for now.
- Well, shit. Going after Mona is so genius. Also that kid’s coffin could not be creepier.
- That was not smooth, tall Shana. Spencer, you better have seen her in the window or you’re seriously off your game.
- Haha, I remember the “open door” rule when boys came over. Parents who actually parent. Such a rarity in Rosewood.
- Spencer got first place with her magic show at performing arts camp because of course she did.
- A took Emily?! Not my Fields, you bitch!!
- Emily locked in the coffin was super intense in a good way, though.
- LOL, is it just now occurring to the Liars that there might be more than one person at a time running around in a red coat?
- Well shit, did CeCe just die?… Nope, of course not. Not when it would be Aria who would feel guilty that she couldn’t save her. Wouldn’t want Aria to do any real suffering, now would we.
- Hanna, you stole from A? I don’t know if that’s the smartest or dumbest thing you’ve ever done.
- So… Alison is alive for real? Should I believe crazy old lady?
- Ezra is in the A lair and he’s pissed. So… he’s on the A team? Possibly the leader of the team? Or some kind of double agent? (Doubtful about that one, as Toby’s already got that covered) OMG! I knew about the Ezra before I watched this episode, but it was still a great reveal.